1. Physics, Physics teaching and research on Physics Didactics. Characterization and problems on current ways of Physics teaching.
2. Epistemology and History of Science: Physics. The Nature of Science and the use of the History of Science for Physics teaching.
3. Theories and models of learning. Complementary modes of teaching: Physics teaching.
4. Assessment of students learning. Construtive perspective of evaluation of the learning efficacy of different teaching strategies. Formative assessment to promote meaningful students' learning.
5. Teaching in practice: problems and solutions. Reflexive activities and teachers' group work. Awareness towards action educational research.
6. Non-formal learning.
Arends, R. Aprender a Ensinar. McGraw-Hill, 1995.
Arons, A. A guide to introductory physics teaching. John Wiley & Sons, N.Y., 1990.
de Almeida, M.J. Preparação de professores de Física - Uma contribuição científico-pedagógica e didática. Editora Almedina, Coimbra, 2004.
Driver, R., Guesne, E. and Teberghien, A. Children's ideas in science. Open University Press, Milton Keines, 1985.
Fernandes, D. Avaliação das Aprendizagens: Desafios às Teorias, Práticas e Políticas. Texto Editores, Lda, 2005.
Lopes, J.B. Aprender e Ensinar Física, Fundação Calouste Gulbenkian e Fundação para a Ciência e Tecnologia, 2004.
McDermott, L. Physics by Inquiry. Volume I and II. John Wiley & Sons, 1996.
Phillips, D.C. and Soltis, J.F. Perspectives on Learning. Teachers College Press, N.Y., 2009.
Skinner, D. Effective Teaching and Learning in Practice. Continuum International Publishing Group, London, 2010.
Walter, F.W. and Soltis, J.F. Curriculum and Aims. Teachers College Press, N.Y., 2009.