1. Introduction: theorems of linear circuits; analog and digital signals; frequency spectrum; amplifier models.
2. Operational amplifiers: ideal operational amplifier; inverting and non-inverting configuration; differential amplifier; Integrator and differentiator; non-ideal amplifier.
3. Diodes: ideal diode; characteristic curves; models; the p-n junction. Zener diodes. Rectifier circuits. Clippers and dc restoration.
4. Bipolar Junction Transistors (BJT): structure and operation; characteristic curves; operation as amplifier and switch. Polarization. Models for small signals. Single stage amplifiers. Digital inverter BJT.
5. MOSFET Transistors: structure and operation; characteristic curves; operation as amplifier and switch. Polarization. Models for small signals. Single stage amplifiers. Digital CMOS inverter.
6. Introduction to digital electronics. Analog-to-digital and digital-to-analog conversion.
Bibliography of reference
Microelectronic Circuits, Adel S. Sedra, Kenneth C. Smith, Oxford University Press, 5th ed.
Princípios de Electrónica, Albert P. Malvino, McGraw-Hill, 6ª ed.